Friday, April 15, 2011

April 8: Painting Projects



A friend of mine had shared a recipe for puffy paint with me a few weeks ago.  I'd kind of forgotten about it, but in searching for another idea for a project I came across this same idea:  equal parts of shaving cream and Elmer's glue.  Messy?  Yes!  It went pretty well, though (and it smells good too!).  I used 1/4 cup of each and it made plenty.  I made three batches -- white, red, and green (just a few drops of food coloring).  These were Ty's choices...apparently he's got Christmas on his mind! :) After a while, Ty got sick of his color choices, so we made the red into purple and that got him interested again.  

Koen decided not to use the puffy paint.  Instead, he drew his own pictures and painted them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment